Monday, June 26, 2006

All about Emily!

It seems that when my camera is out I go crazy taking pictures of Emily. She is just so cute right now, and changing so fast. I love these pictures. They are beach day pictures...


I come to realize that whenever Emily does not like the feel of something, she tends to walk like a bear. She is so funny! She crawled like this all over the beach that day!


She looked so cute standing by the water, she was watching her brother and sister playing. She wanted to join them so bad.
She really is adorable!

And tired, after a long afternoon at the beach! I think it's time to go and take a nap!



2 comments:

April said...

You know what's funny is the last picture of Emily yawning looks just like you when you were little. I think hands down Emily looks just like her mommy. She is adorable. This is such a fun age, huh?

Lisa said...

too cute. I love seeing your kids.