Saturday, July 29, 2006

Emily's First Birthday!!!!!!

I can't believe she'll be one on Tuesday. It's hard to believe my baby is growing so fast!
I gotta say the cake was a big hit. She loves chocolate! What a mess!!!!Ethan and Emily shared their big day, we also celebrated Ethans four year birthday too!

Emily loved all the toys she got! Thank you to everyone! What a great day!

Time to clean off all that sticky! A quick dip in the pool and it was a perfect end to a fun day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! We sure do miss seeing these smiling faces. Can't wait to see all of you soon. Love you.
Tim and Elise

April said...

When are you planning on visting Illinois? By the way, I am actually at home watching Aubrie now. It wasn't planned, but I am enjoying every moment of it. So make sure that you use my akrzus@yahoo.com account from now on. I can't believe Emily is turning one!! Your kids are getting so big and getting cuter everytime I see them :) Love you,
April