Tuesday, March 25, 2008

So Olivia decided to give herself a haircut this morning! We went from having 14in of hair to about 4in. When I first saw her, I freaked, what do you do when you find little pieces of hair all over the floor and your daughters hair looking like a half mullett. It was pretty interesting. It didn't take but 30 min before we were in the salon getting it all evened out. I guess thats the perfectionist in me. Despite her best efforts she still looks adorable, Thank God!




3 comments:

much2ponder said...

She looks so cute!

Andy cut his hair at the age of 3 and a half; with a pair of baby fingernail scissors of all things. He had a pageboy hair cut before that and everyone said he had the most beautiful hair. I was relieved because he waited until the week after he was the ring barer in a wedding (as if he knew). I found him in the kitchen with the scissors in his hand right after he hacked off the front of his hair right to the scalp. He handed the hair to me with a big smile on his face. That is why you see Andy with a brush cut at a very young age. lol. I guess some things just happen and we deal with it eh? Missing you guys so much.

Anonymous said...

It was great to see you and your kids! I feel like I wasn't able to talk much with you though. I apologize for being so reoccupied with my daughter. She was going through all of her stomach issues at the time and not sleeping. Which made for a cranky baby and a stressed mom. And I am Sooooooo sorry that we were not able to say bye to one another. I was putting MacKenzie to bed and was thinking, "Oh, I hope Kristine doesn't leave". It took MacKenzie forever to fall asleep being overtired and everything. At least we still have the reunion to catch up again. I promise I will be able to focus much better. MacKenzie will be crawling by then and Chris will be able to help out (smile). Your kids are adorable and getting so big. And by the way, you look great! You are so beautiful Kristine!! Love you!

Tim said...

Sounds like a interesting afternoon. I would have loved to be there to see your reaction! Priceless I'm sure.