

We had a great day at the beach today! The kids absolutley love the water and sand. We didn't bring our swimming suits along, but as you can see that
didn't stop the fun one bit. Andy was worried because
the sign on the beach said no diapers, but Olivia didn't seem to mind.
After sucking up half of the lake water, her pants were pretty heavy!
Olivia and Ethan had a great time splashing in the water and filling
their water cans!
The hard part was convincingthem that it was time to go back home. After some popsicles and bribing we were able to make it back to the van. All of that said, it brings backs memories to me of growing up in Illinois and going to the beach with my cousins during the summer. I wish I had some pictures of that to add to this. We used to have so much fun!
2 comments:
I would love to be able to bring Aubrie to the beach. We have to travel an hour to get there. So there are not many trips out that way :( I remember all the memories at the beach with us growing up. I miss you, and glad to see everything is going well with you and your family.
Love you!!
Look how cute your kids are...they are so cute they make me want to have kids.
Post a Comment