June 22,2006

Mommy and Emily, One of the few pictures I have with her! Believe it or not Ethan took this picture for me...Maybe I have a little photographer on my hands!
Had to get some closeups of my handsome prince!! He loves getting his picture taken! He turns four the end of this month. I can't believe it!
Here's Princess number one I,m so suprised she let me take her picture, she is my camera shy baby! She just turned two in May and we're starting to feel those terrible twos!
Then ther's my baby, she was really serious today. I'd love to know what she was thinking, she is the only on in our family with beautiful blue, green eyes, who would've guessed...

2 comments:
I was just talking to your mom the other day saying how I would LOVE to see some recent photos of your kids. I am SOOO glad you entered the blogging world. : ) It is my link for my family to Julia. Your children are BEAUTIFUL!!!!!
Hey there beautiful!! You're kids are getting so big. I still to this day can not believe that you have 3 kids. I just opened my own blog page as well. You should check it out :) Love and miss hanging out with you!
http://aprilchrisaubrie.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment