Thursday, January 25, 2007

Ok, so for all of you who saw the other blackmail post, It's gone now. Andy didn't want the blogging world checking out his sons legs and girly side, so we'll just stick with the manly pictures!
I thought that I won the battle by kicking them out of the bathroom But apparently they won the war!

They can be so darn sneaky sometimes!

Grandma and Papa, Olivia misses you!

2 comments:

Beth said...

Too funny!!! LOVE the pictures! Mike and I agree that you have BEAUTIFUL kids. (i'm sure you already knew that) Hope all is well!!

April said...

You're kids are adorable! So Beck was telling me the story of Olivia & your makeup all over the house & her feet :) I was laughing so hard when she told me. And I thought Aubrie did some crazy things. I'll have to give it up to Olivia for thinking of something like that...very clever! Miss you guys.