Why in the world was I putting a peace sign up in the cousins picture???? Not sure what made me do that when everyone else was smiling so pretty. Who knows! I was so out of it that night. MacKenzie was having a horrible time & Aubrie was getting sick. Which made for an unpleasant time. I felt like I wasn't able to focus on anyone. I was a little stressed. You're kids are adorable Kristine!! I can't believe how big they are getting. Olivia is so pretty! I'm sure all the mud you saw on your kids brings back some good memories from our childhood. I can remember getting muddy quite often. It guess now we know how our parents felt when they found us all messy. Gotta love it! Glad everything is going well. Miss you guys! April
1 comment:
Why in the world was I putting a peace sign up in the cousins picture???? Not sure what made me do that when everyone else was smiling so pretty. Who knows! I was so out of it that night. MacKenzie was having a horrible time & Aubrie was getting sick. Which made for an unpleasant time. I felt like I wasn't able to focus on anyone. I was a little stressed. You're kids are adorable Kristine!! I can't believe how big they are getting. Olivia is so pretty! I'm sure all the mud you saw on your kids brings back some good memories from our childhood. I can remember getting muddy quite often. It guess now we know how our parents felt when they found us all messy. Gotta love it!
Glad everything is going well. Miss you guys!
April
Post a Comment