Tuesday, March 08, 2011

All I can say is that I'm glad today is almost over! I might almost feel relaxed, aside from the whining/crying voices of my children, who should be sleeping mind you, in the other room. I'm feeling a little stressed tonight, well maybe throughout the day too! I'm reminded about a verse in the bible though from 1 Peter 5:7, "Cast all your cares upon him, for he cares for you." I'm struggling to do that right now. A few days ago I felt like I was the mom who had it all together, and now...not so much.
God help me to cast my cares upon you tonight! I need your peace and patience to be a better mom!

1 comment:

lil kiss said...

I find it funny how one day we feel we can accomplish anything and the next is a total mess. Kristine I am right beside you when it comes to this. I have been in the same boat lately. *prayers!*